Patient & Attendant Rights
- To provide complete and accurate information about your personal details and health.
- To ask questions when you do not understand any information or instructions concerning your care.
- To faithfully undergo the agreed therapy.
- To follow the care giver’s instructions diligently.
- To follow hand washing and other infections control guidelines strictly.
- To be responsible for all your belongings.
- To treat all hospital staff, other patients and visitors with courtesy and respect.
- To abide by all hospital rules and safety regulations.
- To observe the visiting hours schedule of the hospital.
- To use hospital property and equipment only for their intended use.
- To avoid visiting areas for which you don’t have the permission.
- To clear your dues for the treatment, wherever applicable, promptly.
- To be punctual to visit the doctor/hospital as advised.
- To maintain and produce all the medical records.
- To comply with the NO SMOKING policy in the hospital premises.
- Not to pay any kind of tips or gratuity to any of our staff.
- To participate in decisions regarding your health.