Best ways to boost immunity power and strongly fight diseases.
A healthy immune system is a must for a longer healthy lifestyle. The immune system defends our body from outside intruders like bacteria and viruses. Boosting or strengthening the immune system of our body means adopting healthy life choices over bad habits and strictly following with discipline.
The whole world is fighting the spread of the COVID-19 together. In the absence of vaccination, the best way to fight this CORONA pandemic is to keep yourself away from it and by taking proper precautions and building strong immunity.
Immune system functions better when protected with discipline and healthy-living strategies such as not smoking, eating a diet full of fruits and vegetables, exercising regularly, maintaining a healthy weight, avoiding alcohol drinking, sleeping adequately, taking proper steps to avoid infections, and minimizing stress.
Here are a few simple ways we recommend to strengthen your immunity naturally.
- Eat Healthily: Eat foods like fruits, vegetables, nuts, seeds, and legumes that are rich in nutrients and antioxidants. The fibre in plant foods feeds our stomach microbiome, which is like a community of healthy bacteria that lives inside us.
- Consume fruits and vegetables are rich in nutrients like vitamin C.
- Fatty food is unhealthy but healthy fats like omega-3s and olive oil are highly anti-inflammatory that may boost our body’s immune.
- Eat fermented foods like Yogurt. It is rich in healthy bacteria.
- Added sugars and refined carbs contribute to overweight and obesity, leading to an increased risk of many diseases. Lowering the sugar intake may decrease inflammation and your risk of chronic health conditions.
- Rest Enough: Sleep and immunity are close friends. Adequate rest may strengthen your natural immunity. Sleeping for 10 hours for children and 8 hours for adults is necessary to allow your immune system to fight better with the illness.
- Exercise Regularly: Jogging, cycling, walking, swimming, yoga, or any other regular exercise helps the body and mind to be active and fit for a long time. It is not only good for a healthy heart but also to strengthen the immune system.
- Drink Enough Water: Keeping the body hydrated is very important for overall health. Not drinking enough water regularly can cause health complications weakening the body organs against illnesses.
- Mind at Peace: Relieving stress and anxiety is one way to strengthen immune health. Getting engaged in different activities and practising stress levels lowering activities like meditation and yoga would keep the immune system functioning properly.
You can always check your immunity at Kingsway Hospitals and have the best immunity consultation for a healthy and long life.
While weight loss is difficult for many people, keeping the weight off is even more challenging.
Whether you have just started looking for treatment options…
Traumatic brain injury (TBI) happens because of a sharp, external, physical force that injures the..
A stroke happens when the blood supply to part of the brain.
Sitting is inevitable! Here’s how you can avoid any adverse side effects
डायबेटीस (मधुमेह) तसा वैदिक काळापासून माहित असलेला आजार आहे.
Heart failure happens when the heart cannot pump
COVID-19 is present in the eyes and also in..
Early to bed, early to rise, makes the man healthy, wealthy and wise
Is it seen only in Covid? No! Candida Auris was first reported.