Dr. Vishal Ramteke
MBBS, MD ( Medicine ), DNB, MNAMS ( Nephrology ) Consultant Nephrologist & Transplant Physician.
Institute of Nephro-Urology
Education & Fellowship
- MBBS. (Government Medical College and Hospital, Nagpur (2006).)
- MD (Internal Medicine). (Lokmanya Tilak Medical College, Sion, Mumbai (2010).)
- DNB, MNAMS (Nephrology). (Jaslok Hospital and Research Centre, Mumbai (2015).)
- ISN – ANIO Clinical Nephropathology Certificate Program. (The International Society of Nephrology and American Nephrologist of Indian Origin (Correspondence) (2015).)
- Clinical Kidney Transplantation Certificate Program. (Leiden University Medical Centre, Netherlands (Correspondence) (2016).)
- Masterclass in Hypertension. (The Royal College of Physicians (Correspondence) (2016).)
Clinical Expertise / Interests
- Glomerular diseases especially Lupus Nephritis, Membranous GN, Minimal change diseases, FSGS.
- Kidney transplantation with special interest in high risk kidney transplantations and ABO blood group incompatible kidney transplantation.
- Critical Care Nephrology.
Honours & Awards
- He has 20 + publications in international/national journals and presented 8 papers in national conferences.
- He is on the reviewer board for Nephrology Journals.
- He is member of the International Society of Nephrology, Indian and American Society of Nephrology and Indian Society of Organ Transplant.