Dr. Sushil Lohiya
MBBS, MS (General Surgery), FMAS.
Department of General, Minimal Access, Bariatric, Endocrine & GI Surgery
Education & Fellowship
- MBBS. (Govt. Medical College, Nagpur, 2004.)
- MS. (L.T.M. Medical college, Sion, Mumbai, 2010. )
- Fellowship in metabolic and bariatric surgery. (lazer,saims, Indore under Dr. Rutledge, prof. New Orleans, USA, 2013.)
- Upper GI laparoscopic surgery. (with Dr. Roy Patankar mumbai FIAGES and FALS Bariatric and Metabolic Surgery.)
- Fellowship and Training ‘Observer at Bariatric & Endocrine Surgical unit under Dr Kellogg Todd’. (Mayo Clinic, USA.)
Clinical Expertise / Interests
- To prevent and treat Lifestyle diseases like Obesity.
- Gastro-oesophageal Reflux and Constipation.
- Laparoscopic and Endocrine Surgeries.
Honours & Awards
- President, JCI Nagpur Medico 2015.
- Hon. Secretary Association of Surgeons of Nagpur.
- Visiting Clinician to Mayo Clinic (Rochester, MN, USA) for Bariatric and Endocrine Surgery.