Dr. Sumeet Baheti
MBBS, MS (OBGY), MRCOG(LONDON), FMAS, FICOG, FICMCH, Masters In Reproductive Medicine (UK).
Institute of Women Health and Reproductive Medicine
Education & Fellowship
- MBBS (Dr Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University, Aurangabad, 2002.)
- MS (OBGY) (Seth G. S. Medical College & K. E. M. Hospital, Mumbai, 2007.)
- MRCOG (Royal college of Obstetrics & Gynaecology, London)
- Masters in Reproductive Medicine and IVF (Homerton University Hospital, London, UK, 2017.)
- FMAS (World Laparoscopy Hospital, Delhi NCR, 2018.)
- FICMCH (Indian College of Maternal & Child Health, Kolkata, 2018.)
- FICOG (Fellow of Indian College of Obstetrician and Gynaecologist)
Clinical Expertise / Interests
- Management of infertility.
- High Risk Pregnancy Management.
- Trained in Colposcopy.
- Trained in Obstetrics and Gynaecological Ultrasound Studies.
- 12 plus years of clinical experience as fertility specialist and obstetrician, handling many high-risk obstetrics cases.
- 12 plus year of experience in handling gynecological cases and doing laparoscopic surgeries.
Honours & Awards
- Gold Medal & C.L. Zaveri Prize for securing highest number of marks in university in Obstetrics & Gynecology at Final MBBS Examination.
- V. I. Nalini Memorial Best Paper Award at Advances 2010 held at Trivandrum.
- Trophy from homerton university hospital london, UK for securing highest marks in final Exams of Masters in Reproductive Medicine & IVF 2017.
- NOGS Yuva FOGSI Oration on recent updates in Contraception at Nagpur 2019.
- Publications in National and International journals.
Membership of Societies
- Royal College of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, UK
- Nagpur Obstetrical and Gynaecology Society.
- Federation of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Societies of India.
- Indian Association of Gynaecological Endoscopists.
- Indian Menopause Society.
- Indian Society of Assisted Reproduction.
- Indian Medical Association.
- Academy of Medical Sciences, Nagpur.
- National Association for Reproductive and Child Health of India.
- Indian Fertility Society.