Dr. Roma Sarnaik
MBBS, Master's in Nutrition in Practice, PG Certificate Physical Activity & Health
-Department of Lifestyle Medicine
Education & Fellowship
- MBBS (DMIMS, Sawangi, 2018.)
- Master’s in Nutrition in Practice (Leeds Beckett University,2021.)
- PG Certificate Physical Activity and Health (Leeds Beckett University,2021.)
Clinical Expertise / Interests
- Lifestyle Medicine (Health, Nutrition, Physical Activity and fitness, Sleep, Stress Management, Positive Social Connection.)
- Healthy Behavior change consultation and counselling for :
Weight loss/ weight gain
obesity/ bariatric patients
Substance Use Disorders
Diabetes, PCOD management
Paediatric lifestyle modification
Pre-natal, Ante-natal and Post-natal lifestyle – modification
Lifestyle support for Mental health improvement
Honours & Awards
- Emerging Doctor in Lifestyle Medicine award by the Times of India, 2021.
- Director at the Indian Society of Lifestyle Medicine (2019 to date).
- British Council Ambassador (2019 to date)
- UKVN registered Associate Nutritionist at the Association for Nutrition, UK (2020 to date).
- National Swimming Athlete (2004 to 2010).
- Late Dr. P. N. Dubey Memorial Gold Medal in Anatomy, 2013.