Dr. Rajkumar Khandelwal
Institute of Radio-Diagnosis
Education & Fellowship
- MBBS (Indira Gandhi Medical College, Nagpur. 1983.)
- MD (Radiology) (Fellowship in Colour Doppler, Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia, USA, 1996.)
Clinical Expertise / Interests
- Colour Doppler, Ultrasound.
- Research on Role of Carotid Angiography Intracranial Space Occupying Lesion.
- B-Scan Ultrasonography in Ocular Disorders.
- Colour Doppler in Ocular Disorders.
- Peripheral Vascular Doppler.
- Thyroid Imaging.
Honours & Awards
- Visiting Professor of Radiodiagnosis, at DMIMS. Publication in National Journal of JRIA.
- Conducted Course and Faculty in Asian Ocean a Congress of ultrasonography at New Delhi.
- Faculty at 9th World Congress of Occular Trauma at Singapore.
- Faculty at National Conference of Radiodiagnosis at Ahmedabad, Banglore, Patna, New Delhi.
- Faculty Team member represented at International Thyroid Meet at Boston USA.
- Life Member Indian Radiology & Imaging Association.
- Life Member Academy of Medical Sciences.
- Life Member Indian Society of foetal medicines.
- Life Member Indian Medical Association.
- Life Member Vidarbha Society of Head, Neck & Face.
- Ex-President of Academy of Medical Science. Vice-President of IMA.
- Ex-Treasurer Diabetic Association of India.
- Member of API, CSI, RSSDI, DAI.
- Life Member Indian and World federation on of ultrasound in medicine.