Dr. Rajan Barokar
MBBS, MD(Internal Medicine), EDIC.
Department of Critical care and Emergency Medicine
Education & Fellowship
- MBBS. (IGMC, Nagpur.)
- MD (Internal Medicine). (Govt. Medical College, Nagpur, 1994.)
- European Diploma in Intensive Care (EDIC), 2006.
- Fellowship of Pulmonary & Critical Care. (Loyola University Medical Centre, Chicago, USA.)
- Fellowship in Intensive Care Medicine. (Erasme University Hospital, Brussels, Belgium.)
Clinical Expertise / Interests
- Specialist in ARDS Management.
- Hepatobiliary and Gastrointestinal Critical Care.
- Obstestric Critical Care.
- Neurocritical Care.
- Trauma Critical Care
- ECMO Specialist.
- End of Life & Palliative Care.
- Home ICU Care.
Honours & Awards
- Critical Care physician since last 24 Years.
- Teaching Faculty in Regional, National Conferences & Workshops.
- Instructor – CPCR, FCCS & Basic Courses.
- Past President of Academy of Medical Sciences (AMS), Nagpur.
- Chairman of ISCCM, Nagpur
- Member of Indian Society of Critical Care Medicine.
- Member of European Society of Intensive Care Medicine.
- Member of Indian Medical Association.
- Member of Geriatric Society of India, Academy of Medical Sciences, Nagpur.
- Member of Associations of Physicians of India.