Dr. Parag Rahatekar
MBBS, MD, DM.
Institute of Cardiac Sciences
Education & Fellowship
- MBBS. (Government Medical Nagpur,2011.)
- MD(Medicine).(Grant Medical & JJ Hospital Mumbai, 2015.)
- DM(Cardiology).(PGIMER & Dr. RML Hospital NEW Delhi,2019.)
Clinical Expertise / Interests
- Experienced in performing Coronary and peripheral Angiography.
- Primary Angioplasty, Simple & Complex Angioplasty.
- Pacemaker Implantation, ICD & CRT.
- Balloon Valvuloplasty, Transcatheter Therapies(TAVI).
- Paediatric Cardiology.
- Adult and Paediatric Echocardiocardiography, Tran-Esophageal Echocardiography and Dubatamine Stress Echocardiography.
Honours & Awards
- Best Medicine Resident award at Grant Medical & JJ Hospital, Mumbai.
- Gold Medalist in DM Cardiology.
- Paper presentation on ” left main ostial compression by aneurysmal pulmonary artery” at National Interventional Council- Lucknow 2019.
- Selected among top 50 cardiologists of India for SCAI-AV Gandhi Award 2018, for best researches in Cardiology.
- Dissertation on “Comparative outcomes at 1 and 6 months in patients of NSTEMI undergoing complete vs target vessel revascularization”.
- Co-Author in Atrial Fibrillation update – A textbook of Cardiology.
- Presented Dissertation paper in CSI-Delhi 2019.
- 6 paper publications.
- Awarded best paper presentation at RSSDI Nashik and Best poster at state level conference, Mumbai in 2014.
- Awarded short term studentship by ICMR, New Delhi for medical Research.