Dr. Manish Sonkusale
MBBS, MD, DM(Cardiac Anesthesia), PDCC
Department of Anesthesia and Pain Management
Education & Fellowship
- MBBS (NKP Salve institute of med sciences, Nagpur, 1997-2003.)
- MD(Anesthesia) (SGMC & KEM Hospital Mumbai,2005-2008.)
- PDCC(Cardiac Anesthesia). (Amrita institute of medical sciences Cochin.2009.)
- DM(Cardiac Anesthesia) (JNMC, Sawangi.)
- Fellowship Transesophageal Echocardiography, (Indian Association of cardiothoracic Anesthesiology, 2018.)
Clinical Expertise / Interests
- Anesthesia for adult cardiac and vascular surgery.
- Anesthesia for neonatal and pediatric cardiac surgery.
- post cardiac surgery critical care.
- Expertise in hemodynamic monitoring , mechanical ventilation and tranesophageal echocardiography.
Honours & Awards
- Post graduate teacher in anesthesia.
- Fellowship guide for cardiac anesthesia.
- ACLS instructor.