Dr. Ketan Chaturvedi
MBBS, MD, DM (Neurology).
Institute of Neurosciences
Education & Fellowship
- MBBS. (GMC Nagpur, 2002.)
- MD ( Calcutta University, 2006.)
- DM (Neurology). (Bangur University of Neurosciences, Kokata 2009.)
Clinical Expertise / Interests
- Epilepsy Management.
- Comprehensive stroke Management.
- Parkinson’s Disease and other movement disorders.
- Botulinum toxin treatment.
- The disease of Nerves, Muscles, Spinal Cord.
- Multiple Sclerosis & other Demyelinating diseases.
Honors & Awards
The clinical profile of paediatric epilepsy” – a study from eastern India in the Neurology Society of India.
- The clinical profile of refractory epilepsy” in the Indian Academy of Neurology conference at New India.
- Published a case report “Pyrexia of unknown origin with Neutropenia Cervical Lymphadenopathy, Pneumonia and Marrow Hypoplasia” in Journal of Associations of Physicians of India in the year 2006.