Dr. Jyoti Vishrut Panhekar
Department of Anaesthesia and Pain Management
Education & Fellowship
- MBBS (M.G.M.’s Medical Collage Aurangabad (MUHS, Nashik), 2004.)
- DA (M.G.M.’s Medical Collage Aurangabad (CPS, Mumbai), 2010.)
Clinical Expertise / Interests
- Expertise in Cardiac Anesthesia in Managing various cardiac cases and Cardiological procedure.
- Experience of managing cases like Bariatric Surgery, laparoscopic Surgery, Spine & Other Orthopedic Surgeries, ENT, Ophthalmology, Obstetric & Gynecological surgeries.
Honours & Awards
- Second Prize, Vaishali Malegaokar Memorial Award 2017.
- Participated in Trans Esophageal Echocardiography Workshop, Dr. KGDMC, Nagpur, 2017.
- Faculty in MICS Workshop on ASD closure & Mitral Valve Replacement, Dr. KGDMC, Nagpur, 2018.
- ACLS & BLS AHA Certificate, LMH, Nagpur, 2018.