Dr. Ashwini Tayade
MBBS, MD, DNB (Medicine)
Department Of Infectious Diseases
Education & Fellowship
- MBBS ( GMC, Nagpur, 2002.)
- MD (IGMC, Nagpur, 2006.)
- DNB (Medicine) .
- FNB (Infectious Medicine) ( Apollo Hospitals Chennai.)
- Certifies I Tropical Medicine, ASTMH,(Atlanta, USA.)
- Observership Transplant Infectious diseases (Wayne state university, Detroit, USA.)
- International Tropical Medicine Short course (CMC Vellore.)
Clinical Expertise / Interests
- In Managing Indoor as well Outdoor cases in
Transplant Medicine which included HSCT, Liver and Renal transplants.
- In managing HIV Medicine, MDR/XDR TB,
- Unsual Fungal infections, Parasitic Infections, in normal host and immunocompromised host.
- Active participation in infectio control activities in hospitals.
- Adult vaccination.
Honours & Awards
- Organizing secretary – CIDSCON 2017 ( National Conference of clinical infectious diseases society. )
- Contributed – Topic in API Textbook of Medicine.