Dr. Ashish Kamble
MBBS, MS, FICO, FVRS
Institute of Ophthalmic Sciences
Education & Fellowship
- MBBS (MGIMS, Sevagram, 2011. )
- MS (Ophthalmology) (Regional Institute of Ophthalmology, RIMS, Ranchi, 2015.)
- Fellowship of International Council of Ophthalmology (FICO) (London)
- Fellowship in Rena and Vitreous from Aravind Eye Hospital (Madurai)
Clinical Expertise / Interests
- Trained Vitreoretinal Surgeon.
- Trained Cataract & Phaco and Anterior Segment Surgeon.
- Expertise in Retinopathy of Prematurity and Retinoblastoma.
- Interests in Renal Imaging, Ocular Electrophysiology and Medical Uvea.
Honours & Awards
- Many presentations nationally (More than 30 Pages).
- Active member of All India Ophthalmological Society and other state level Ophthalmological societies.
- Many publications in Scientific Journal.
- Change in Trends of Imaging of the retina – at IJO 2018.
- Co-Researcher in RAINBOW Trial for Retinapathy of Prematurity.
- Faculty in ophthalmology for training of MS and DNB students.
- Awarded with Dr. B. S. Gupta Memorial Gold Medal for Best Scientific Paper of Jharkhand State.
- Awarded with Prof. Shri Mohan Mishra Gold Medal for Ophthalmological Quiz.
- Awarded with Shri Yogendra Pal Silver Medal for standing First in Ophthalmology.