Discharge ProcedureDISCHARGE PROCEDURE
- Your quick discharge after a sound recovery being the objective, highly skilled and dedicated team of personnel is at work round the clock to ensure your pleasant Inpatient stay. But your spontaneously cooperation makes their task easier ·
- We will start processing your hospital bill once your Doctor deems you fit for discharge. On receipt of the final bill, please settle the payments due, understand the prescribed medication from the nursing staff and collect your belongings.
- The normal discharge time is between 09:00 a.m. and 12:00 noon. Two hours grace time is granted during the day of discharge.
TIME TAKEN FOR DISCHARGE
- Billing Cycle – 12 noon to 12 noon
- After the advance payment, as treatment progresses, it is better to go on making interim payment in consultation with the concerned people in the billing section. This updating of payments helps smooth progress of entire procedure.
- Final payment has to be made at the time of discharge of patients for which the billing section will consolidate all charges for medicines/ consumables/ services available during hospitalization. The Billing Department should be allowed some reasonable time as soon as the doctor signs the order for discharge.
- Bills for Insured/Corporate clients are handled separately, but the ‘No Due’/ ‘Gate Pass’ / ‘Discharge Clearance’ has to be collected from Discharge Department.
SOME OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
1. Check Out Time: 12:00 Clock (Noon)
2. Mode of Payment
- Credit Card (Master/Visa)
- Debit Card (Master/Visa/ Maestro)
- Demand Draft in favour of “SPANV Medisearch Lifesciences Pvt. Ltd.”
- Cheque: Received Only for Corporates having MoU with us (not by personal cheque) or as Advance payment few days before admission which should be realized before the procedure is done.
- “Online Fund Transfer” (For Details Please Contact In – Charge Billing at Ground Floor)
- PDC will not be allowed.
3. After admission all the ?nancial transactions for indoor patients will be made from Discharge desk/ cashier.
4. Finance counselling chambers have been provided for any queries regarding cost estimate for surgeries, packages of varied treatments.
5. Discharge desk have been provided for any queries related to bills / Interim Bills and also provision of cash Deposit. (from 8:00 am – 8:00 pm).
6. Please donate/ replace the blood/blood product before the settlement of final bill which is used for your patient (if any) during the hospitalization period.
7. “Visiting Pass” which was issued at the time of admission has to be submitted to discharge desk at the time of final settlement.