Department of Critical care and Emergency Medicine
When patients are critically ill, there should be no questions about the resources they need and no excuses about the lack of capacity.
Kingsway Hospitals provides unquestionably high standards of care, experienced specialists, expertise in critical care and cutting-edge technology, be it day or night.
The critical care facility at Kingsway is the largest critical care facility of its kind in Central India, providing cutting-edge standards of care to patients. Every patient admitted here benefits from our extensive services, technology, and the finest medical care at every stage of patients’ journey. Our facilities are directed by senior consultants and supported by the expert nursing team and state-of-the-art equipment.
Our critical care service offers patients 24X7 intensive and specialized care, having the ability to handle any emergency. Every patient can rely on us to receive the best in healthcare when they need it the most.
The facilities at Kingsway combined with our specialist multidisciplinary teams and expert consultant, intensivists, can speed up the recovery time for patients with complex ailments.
- 80+ bedded critical care facility – Largest in central India
- Team of reputed qualified critical care physicians
- Critical care unit based on JCI & NABH norms
- First dedicated ECMO (extracorporeal life support) center
- Dedicated poison detection and treatment center
- Transplant program with transplant ICU
- Emergency care Dept with attached major OR
- Advanced mechanical ventilation and lung monitoring tools
- Trauma emergency and intensive care center
- First continuous renal replacement therapy unit of central India
- Outreach critical care at the doorsteps/Home
- State of the art ‘ARDS’ management center
- ARDS follow up clinic
- Round the clock availability of Intensivists, Specialists, and Super-specialists
- Supportive Services — Rehabilitation services, Patients specific diet
- State-of-the-art Equipment